Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty random escapade

Since blogs consist on random things, too, I decided to talk about my last escapade. I've been working non stop on promoting The Ylem on some other blogs, and at the same time I've been trying to speed up things with Breakaway, the first book in my Away series, so when I do something that doesn't include me being stuck to my keyboard with my eyes glued to the computer screen, I call that an "escapade".

A French guy invited my sister and I to eat some crepes the other night. My god they were good. All soft and perfectly sweetened. We were having a wonderful time, joking and talking about poisonous plants and whatnot. Really, random stuff. But all of a sudden, he stands up and leaves the kitchen. Imagine our WTF faces, at least mine felt like that. I don't know if my sister did have one. I was too busy thinking on poisonous seeds. Then, he comes in with two cute Brasilian parakeets in his hands and places them on the table. They seem to like chocolate a lot since they start frantically licking our plates, and one specially stares at the Nutella bottle like it's his Holy Grail. You can see he's hesitant.


 But then, he decides to go for it.


And I just thought, "wow, this is perfect for a Nutella add."
Don't you think so? It looks so cute. But as if he'd read my mind, the parakeet came and glared at me with an evil eye.


I guess he knew I had another Nutella bottle underneath the table. Pretty intelligent little animals. Never understimate birds just because they have small heads.

2 comments:

  1. buuu now i'm hungry!!! :P
    i love the last pic!! kind of "dramatic look" viral video...hahaha

    ReplyDelete